ss_blog_claim=4c07f4475282862835c21338377733b7

« Home | myLot discussion 7.29.08 - does physical attractio... » | myLot discussion 7.29.08 - 50% cut in SMS charges ... » | PATD and Avril Lavigne live in manila » | bull fighting » | government wasting the money of the people?! » | how many more days?! » | clan B » | talking 'bout MY LIFE!!! » | that green gentleman - panic! at the disco » | Hello God! » 

Thursday, July 31, 2008 

myLot discussion 7.31.08 - do you think it's right to change for the "other"?

its not bad to change something in you for others.. but i don't like that idea! what if that "other" will be gone one day in your life? will you go back to the old you since he/she is not at all with you? what if that "other" who is your reason for changing something in you will hurt you one day? will you still be that "new you" even if your very own reason for having the "new you" have caused you pain? i mean, its not a good idea for me to change for anybody else no matter how important that person is to you, so its better you change for yourself and not for anybody else!

**its good to change for the better but i hope your reason changing something in you is not because of anybody else, you change for yourself, for your own good!

_____
discussion starter: myLot member jhl930
click here to view the whole discussion and the responses!
not yet a myLot member but want to respond on the discussion and get paid? sign up first!

Labels: , , , , ,

Ang hirap naman niyan.Maaring magbago kung sa ikasasaya mo ito at hindi ng iba.

@ anino

agree din ako dyan! salamat sa pgbisita! =)

Post a Comment

About me

  • leizlmarie
  • davao, Philippines
  • i really don't know how to describe myself. i might think i am like this and that but i don't know if what i think i am is the same as how i appear to the people. i'm simply complicated as if my life is a mere bluff -- a really BIG BLUFF! i always carry my pessimism with me but i'm trying not to be consumed by my own negativity. see? i'm really complicated! LoL! i always love to think of myself understanding things logically. i like puzzling things out. i want to dissect every premises and formulate my own understanding and eventually a conclusion on a certain matter. that's how i make things complicated! haha.. i don't have lots of experiences, my life is boring, it only have shades of white and black all through the journey but i learn from my few experiences and from others' experiences as well. so even if i still don't have broad experiences as many people do, i want to believe that i'm still able to learn what life really is and now i'm still learning and forever be growing! thanks to the people around me! anyway, welcome to my blog! you may think this is just another nonsense blog -- yeah even i, myself, think that way! but that's ok, after all, this is my page!
My profile

More Blog Addicts



lizELement is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health
Philippine Wedding Photographer
Modern Wedding Photographer