ss_blog_claim=4c07f4475282862835c21338377733b7

« Home | talking 'bout MY LIFE!!! » | that green gentleman - panic! at the disco » | Hello God! » | blog and earn » | last friends » | thanks! » | be the next top model! » | Because I'm A Girl - Kiss » | blog and be paid » | learning chinese - mandarin » 

Wednesday, July 9, 2008 

clan B


out of idleness, i come up with this video -- a compilation of photos taken during the college life of clan B, including me.. it feels good to reminisce all those days! thanks for the memories! char! check this out in youtube too! hehe..

Labels: , , ,

ayus!! mas gwapo onta katung gipang butang na pic nga naay naga suka,nag inum,nag videoke.. ^__^

@orochimaruh

hehe.. naa diay pics na ngvideoke?! la ko copy ana.. hehe.. kanang ngsuka ng-inom, kalog! basig ingnon plahubog pud KO! haha..

mka hilak man ta ani oi..salamat CLAN B.. you made my college a blast!..

@ steivene

blast jud?! char! hehe..

Char char ui!
mga echusera pa kaayu mga nawong bah, bata pa kaayu. . .. puro pa mga cute. Ahahahahah. . . . .

@ mags

lagi, mga piso pa! hehe.. lamat sa pgcomment! ;)

wow, amazing-ness again..

kahilak kog lansang sa theme song. pag create ug lain dai, Macy's Day Parade npod ang song hihihi..

wala nko nahuman ug tan aw kay murag kirig ang show sakong unit no.. later i'll check the whole composition. ;)

hmmm comment ko ha?!...

hahayz maka miss gyud...may nlang ni balhin ko sa UIC, I met the amazing CLAN B!..YOSH!


:D

wow.. gnahan kau ko ky alive na alive ang blog nko! haha..

@ joe.young

you better check it ky pra mkita nimo imong face sa mid to later part of the slideshow! hahaha.. and yaw na pkialami ang background music ky lisod bya kau mngita sa mp3 or any audio file ana! haha.. macy's day parade ka forever?! grindi! hehe..

@ didoy

amazing huh?! hehe.. tnx sa pgcomment!

wow ha...super duper nice....i like it...

@ tikoy

tnx sa pgcomment.. hehe.. la man gud ta ngpicture2 katong uban ka sa samal.. haha..

Post a Comment

About me

  • leizlmarie
  • davao, Philippines
  • i really don't know how to describe myself. i might think i am like this and that but i don't know if what i think i am is the same as how i appear to the people. i'm simply complicated as if my life is a mere bluff -- a really BIG BLUFF! i always carry my pessimism with me but i'm trying not to be consumed by my own negativity. see? i'm really complicated! LoL! i always love to think of myself understanding things logically. i like puzzling things out. i want to dissect every premises and formulate my own understanding and eventually a conclusion on a certain matter. that's how i make things complicated! haha.. i don't have lots of experiences, my life is boring, it only have shades of white and black all through the journey but i learn from my few experiences and from others' experiences as well. so even if i still don't have broad experiences as many people do, i want to believe that i'm still able to learn what life really is and now i'm still learning and forever be growing! thanks to the people around me! anyway, welcome to my blog! you may think this is just another nonsense blog -- yeah even i, myself, think that way! but that's ok, after all, this is my page!
My profile

More Blog Addicts



lizELement is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health
Philippine Wedding Photographer
Modern Wedding Photographer