ss_blog_claim=4c07f4475282862835c21338377733b7

« Home | blog and earn » | last friends » | thanks! » | be the next top model! » | Because I'm A Girl - Kiss » | blog and be paid » | learning chinese - mandarin » | happy birthday! » | bleeding love - jesse mcCartney » | last present / his last gift » 

Saturday, June 28, 2008 

Hello God!

im currently watching Hello God, a korean drama that tells a story about this bright and innocent 27 years old guy with an IQ of 65. because of his issues he is neglected by society and frowned upon, but he tries to be optimistic and not let it bother him. Seo Eun-Hye (Kim Ok Bin), a fumbling swindler running from the cops and who only believes money can bring her happiness, and love will bring more sadness than it's worth. one day she meets this boy and he completely changes her outlook in life.

a very inspiring and full of emotions drama series that can open our eyes on how simple to be happy journeying life! what's even more interesting here is this retarded old kid loving this swindler gal.. HARU is such an adorable innocent!

enough here, i'll continue watching, buffering is almost done! LoL!

Labels: , , ,

Nag emote npud ka liz?.ahehe. dn't watch a lot of drama movies. You'll get hooked by it and eventually you'll becoming "more dramatic" in real life. Tan-aw pud funny or horror movies to spice up your life.hehe..mahal na au taNan krn..kElangan pud ta mag lossen up a bit.ahehe

la ko ng-emote ui! but i admit im getting hooked with lots of asian drama and movies! and im learning from it! hahahaha! dont yah worry, emotions under control, no reason for me to make drama-drama in my life! life's so good so far, always happy! loving life!

jobless but happy! LOL!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • leizlmarie
  • davao, Philippines
  • i really don't know how to describe myself. i might think i am like this and that but i don't know if what i think i am is the same as how i appear to the people. i'm simply complicated as if my life is a mere bluff -- a really BIG BLUFF! i always carry my pessimism with me but i'm trying not to be consumed by my own negativity. see? i'm really complicated! LoL! i always love to think of myself understanding things logically. i like puzzling things out. i want to dissect every premises and formulate my own understanding and eventually a conclusion on a certain matter. that's how i make things complicated! haha.. i don't have lots of experiences, my life is boring, it only have shades of white and black all through the journey but i learn from my few experiences and from others' experiences as well. so even if i still don't have broad experiences as many people do, i want to believe that i'm still able to learn what life really is and now i'm still learning and forever be growing! thanks to the people around me! anyway, welcome to my blog! you may think this is just another nonsense blog -- yeah even i, myself, think that way! but that's ok, after all, this is my page!
My profile

More Blog Addicts



lizELement is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health
Philippine Wedding Photographer
Modern Wedding Photographer