ss_blog_claim=4c07f4475282862835c21338377733b7

« Home | last friends » | thanks! » | be the next top model! » | Because I'm A Girl - Kiss » | blog and be paid » | learning chinese - mandarin » | happy birthday! » | bleeding love - jesse mcCartney » | last present / his last gift » | Realize - John Nathaniel » 

Saturday, June 28, 2008 

blog and earn

im finally a member of this growing bridge community between online advertisers and bloggers! i was actually hoping to work with this program earlier but unfortunately my blogs were not qualified yet with all the requirements needed to join.. but not now, finally im part of it and im really happy to got the email notification of my blog approval just now!

well anyway, i read a lot of testimonies about this site from other money making discussion site im actually in for almost a year now, majority of the feedbacks about payperpost are positive, encouraging me to join too.. there are also reviews i've read written by some certified bloggers around the web who as well monetize their blogs, talking of how fast they can earn here, concluding that payperpost is one of the best and most recommended blog to paid site.. interesting, right?!

so guys, if you got a blog and want to monetize it, why not try to submit your blog to payperpost and who knows, your blog will be approved and eventually be part of this real blog earners' community same as i do.. make use of your skills in writing to help advertisers promote their services, products or website.. get connected with a lot of advertisers around the world wide web and be paid considering their word of mouth ethics.. So what are you waitng for? Grab the opportunity knocking on you as blogger, get involve in blog advertising.. Be one of the thousand bloggers out there who enjoy blogging and earn through it!! Dont ever dare miss this chance guys.. Get into the trend online and be one of us!


Labels: , ,

About me

  • leizlmarie
  • davao, Philippines
  • i really don't know how to describe myself. i might think i am like this and that but i don't know if what i think i am is the same as how i appear to the people. i'm simply complicated as if my life is a mere bluff -- a really BIG BLUFF! i always carry my pessimism with me but i'm trying not to be consumed by my own negativity. see? i'm really complicated! LoL! i always love to think of myself understanding things logically. i like puzzling things out. i want to dissect every premises and formulate my own understanding and eventually a conclusion on a certain matter. that's how i make things complicated! haha.. i don't have lots of experiences, my life is boring, it only have shades of white and black all through the journey but i learn from my few experiences and from others' experiences as well. so even if i still don't have broad experiences as many people do, i want to believe that i'm still able to learn what life really is and now i'm still learning and forever be growing! thanks to the people around me! anyway, welcome to my blog! you may think this is just another nonsense blog -- yeah even i, myself, think that way! but that's ok, after all, this is my page!
My profile

More Blog Addicts



lizELement is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health
Philippine Wedding Photographer
Modern Wedding Photographer