ss_blog_claim=4c07f4475282862835c21338377733b7

« Home | damaged - danity kane » | myLot discussion 8.1.08 - love is cruel sometimes.... » | myLot discussion 7.31.08 - do you think it's right... » | myLot discussion 7.29.08 - does physical attractio... » | myLot discussion 7.29.08 - 50% cut in SMS charges ... » | PATD and Avril Lavigne live in manila » | bull fighting » | government wasting the money of the people?! » | how many more days?! » | clan B » 

Tuesday, August 5, 2008 

they banned me!

i think sponsoredreviews banned me! haha.. because i keep on bidding even if i know my blog does not meet advertiser's requirements at all like the page rank thinggy and the blog category.. i am just a hard-headed, violator SR member! **sigh**

lesson learned! so just a piece of advice to all current SR members as well as to those who are still planning to join SR, don't just bid and bid on so many opportunities without reading first the requirements of the advertisers.. better abide by the rules to have a good stay and smooth money making there! don't be like me! LoL! =(

don't know who to credit for the image, just got it here!

Labels: , , , ,

mukatawa ko dai? o dili nlng.. hihihihi..

CONGRATULATIONS. :D

nkatawa nlng man ko ani dai so katawa nlng pud! haha..

hi friend last week i ve also applied for the sponsered review but they rejecred my website also but i reduced the amount for bidding approval nd subscribed nd 2days back i got approved.....

gurl ask lang can u really get an ads from that site using the phils address.. kasi sa payperpost kakaunti lang eh, or shall i say wala talaga for the phils

@ josephgopi

congrats! start your money making there! dont forget to follow the rules! LoL!

@ anne

yup, daming opportunites dun available for philippine-resident bloggers compared to ppp.. slow din nga earnings ko sa ppp eh! hehe..

just try to submit your blog there!

gurl salamat ng marami i will try to submit my blog tomorrow hehehehe

good mowning to u there gurl, yup I was once a call center agent. pero resign na almost 3 years ako sa cct sa may obrero... pero naun have plans to apply in western wats sana matanggap hehehe

huhuhuhu....tan awa hulat2 lang lagi...hehehehhehe...pagmakamoney ka pautang ha...hehehhe...jke..

wow..are they so strict? i also bid for every single opp.. oops..i hope they wont ban me.. ok, thanks for informing, i will be careful next..

@ reanaclaire

i don't think they're really strict but it's just me who's abusive! LoL! and i think sometimes its not SR who'll suspend you but i guess the advertisers too.. i think its in their rule not to bid and bid without considering advertiser's requirements.. its really unclear but better follow the rules to be safe!

ang saya! hehe

@ eli

haha.. saya saya tlga! =D

Post a Comment

About me

  • leizlmarie
  • davao, Philippines
  • i really don't know how to describe myself. i might think i am like this and that but i don't know if what i think i am is the same as how i appear to the people. i'm simply complicated as if my life is a mere bluff -- a really BIG BLUFF! i always carry my pessimism with me but i'm trying not to be consumed by my own negativity. see? i'm really complicated! LoL! i always love to think of myself understanding things logically. i like puzzling things out. i want to dissect every premises and formulate my own understanding and eventually a conclusion on a certain matter. that's how i make things complicated! haha.. i don't have lots of experiences, my life is boring, it only have shades of white and black all through the journey but i learn from my few experiences and from others' experiences as well. so even if i still don't have broad experiences as many people do, i want to believe that i'm still able to learn what life really is and now i'm still learning and forever be growing! thanks to the people around me! anyway, welcome to my blog! you may think this is just another nonsense blog -- yeah even i, myself, think that way! but that's ok, after all, this is my page!
My profile

More Blog Addicts



lizELement is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health
Philippine Wedding Photographer
Modern Wedding Photographer