ss_blog_claim=4c07f4475282862835c21338377733b7

« Home | drop dead gorgeous » | little prince » | hana kimi taiwan » | kiss from a rose » | realize » | don't be scammed » | let me nag! » | be a well-trained nurse » | be a sonography technician! » | just wond'ring » 

Friday, May 9, 2008 

stranger's note

question and answer.. just killing the time..

how's life?
--->so good outside, so bad inside.. :c

what are your recent activities?
--->job hunting with a bit strolling! hehe..

what are your favorite books?
--->drop the question! never a bookworm!

what's the song being played in your mp3 at the moment?


what was the last song that kept ringing on your mind?


do you have many friends
--->friends by name?! yah.. true friends? hhhmmm... cguro?!

have you gone to the beach this summer?
--->yup.. with college friends..

what would you like right at this moment which seems totally impossible?
--->to be in taiwan..

do you agree in the saying "to forgive is to forget"?
--->nope! its easy to forgive but so hard to forget..

who will you turn to if you have a huge problem?
--->i always keep it in myself (kaya ganun answer ko sa #1 question).. newei, JC is always there!

when was the last time tears started to roll down your cheek?
--->last monday night, may5

what are you praying for yourself every night?
--->peace of mind?

do you lie?
--->yah.. usually protective lie!

what kind of people annoys you a lot?
--->socially insecure person-seeking for instant popularity.. SIP-SIP in short!

what's the most striking line you heard?
--->"don't you really have emotion or are you just afraid of getting hurt?".. dah! bow! haha..

what is the hardest feeling for you?
--->feeling of regrets

what makes you frustrated?
--->broken words/promises! dami nun! a lot of stupid lies and it s*cks even the petty ones!

have you ever felt that you've been taken for granted?
--->several times..

thing/s you regret?
--->so many!

what's the sentence/s that lingers in your mind right now?
--->avoiding is worst than making a wrong decision.. (line from hana kimi)

have you hurt somebody in the past?
--->yah.. cguro.. sorry!

what makes you realize your worth?
--->a personal text message from a friend that i will forever cherish.. tnx ella

are you keeping something in yourself, a secret maybe?
--->yah.. very serious one! and i'll just break my silence when im ready to hurt a lot of people dear to me..

what's in your mind today?
--->im tired talking to people who don't believe me at all those that always contradict every reason i have, every word i say) that's why i better SHUT UP..

what do you want to do these days?
--->try independent living so i'll know how far can i go..

what will you do to fulfill your dream?
--->at present? i dunno.. my worries hinder my plans, my wish, dream, my goal, everything! :c

what's next in your life's episode?
--->dull.... empty.... plain.... so many plans yet so many hindrances! but its ok..

if i'll open your heart, what will i expect?
--->blood?! haha.. eehhhmmm... love, hatred, pain, anger, worries, dreams

so far, how's journeying life?
---> i will survive! wheew!

Labels: , ,

About me

  • leizlmarie
  • davao, Philippines
  • i really don't know how to describe myself. i might think i am like this and that but i don't know if what i think i am is the same as how i appear to the people. i'm simply complicated as if my life is a mere bluff -- a really BIG BLUFF! i always carry my pessimism with me but i'm trying not to be consumed by my own negativity. see? i'm really complicated! LoL! i always love to think of myself understanding things logically. i like puzzling things out. i want to dissect every premises and formulate my own understanding and eventually a conclusion on a certain matter. that's how i make things complicated! haha.. i don't have lots of experiences, my life is boring, it only have shades of white and black all through the journey but i learn from my few experiences and from others' experiences as well. so even if i still don't have broad experiences as many people do, i want to believe that i'm still able to learn what life really is and now i'm still learning and forever be growing! thanks to the people around me! anyway, welcome to my blog! you may think this is just another nonsense blog -- yeah even i, myself, think that way! but that's ok, after all, this is my page!
My profile

More Blog Addicts



lizELement is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health
Philippine Wedding Photographer
Modern Wedding Photographer